If you are interested in knives and tools for the outdoors, this is a site for you! The articles on here cover an assortment of knives that are well suited to outdoor sports, work and survival. It seems like an interest in the wilderness and in knives and tools almost always go together. Knives are essential for outdoor recreation and work, although the specific knives chosen will be based on personal preference and experience. I have always liked both fixed blades and folders, but my interest lies more in the mid-size to large fixed blade range.
Primarily, Wilderness Knives covers fixed-blade knives, machetes, axes, and other outdoor tools. For information on pocket knives and folders, please visit http://best-pocket-knives.com.
- How To Choose a Small Fixed-Blade Knife for Wilderness Use
- Big Knives & Choppers
- Recommended Small Fixed-Blade Knives for the Wilderness
- Truck Knives
- Rough Rider Trappers
- Machetes – An Interesting Alternative to the Big Knife
- Becker BK7 – The Updated Ka-bar USMC
- Frosts Mora Clipper Preliminary Review